Friday, October 10, 2014

Calpers Investing More In Real Estate and Less In Hedge Funds!

California Public Employees Retirement System is going to be investing more in Real Estate for long term financial wealth and less in hedge funds. I think that's a wise move. Note, I said, long term.

They are going for commercial and residential multi-unit, already occupied, properties. Good move on their part. Increasing their Real Estate investment by 7 Billion up to 27% of their portfolio.

I've got my retirement spread out as well. Some in mutual funds. Most, not surprisingly, is in income property. Ultimately I'm hoping, truly, to be traveling around the beautiful U.S. of A. in a big old A-Class motor home and seeing all of our nations fun and unusual sites. So, my current home will become another income property as well.

So, if you are part of Calpers, know that you are moving into my neck of expertise. If you have questions about anything Real Estate related, I'm you're gal!

If you realized that their thought process is a good one and wish to consider creating your own retirement wealth via Real Estate, feel free to give me a jingle and I'll help in any way I can.


No comments: