Friday, March 21, 2014

West Coast To Be A Sellers Market This Spring

And, yes indeedy, my specialty areas are considered the west coast! Although I'm not quite sure I'm completely buying the headline I read today.

It all depends on inventory and pricing and interest rates and economy and jobs! So, a lot depends on it being a sellers market.

Although last year sure was, I believe we still have to be careful and always consider the items I just listed above.

Inventory in Santa Clarita Valley for active homes is just under 600. We seem to have bumped up there rapidly but now stuck at that for a couple weeks. That's good for sellers.

As it grows, that will change for sellers. But, this week, offers I've written have been more on the sellers side! Two new listings I just put up...we'll see if they are attractive to more than one buyer!

I'm just sharing with you what some of the news is saying about our expected Spring market, that we, per the calendar, just came into.

As always, be wary about what the broad news is saying.
 Trust your Realtor with the neighborhood stats he/she brings to your kitchen table.

No comments: