Monday, May 9, 2011

Why I Push Re-Sale When Working With ANY Buyer

I've been told that normal home-owners move every eight years or so. I've got clients that last two, and others twenty. So, I'm not one to say if that's valid or not.

However long my client thinks they are going to stay in their home one thing I always, annoyingly, do? Remind them about Re-Sale values. I may have touched on this before but the article on Yahoo this morning prompted me to touch on it again.

While you may not have good hearing, that railroad track might be considered loud to others. The electrical towers? A big turn-off for most. How about the barking dog next door? That one could move the next day so if you're okay with it, go for it. And, on the flip side, the beautiful cat that yawns in the neighbors window? Could be replaced with two huge Doberman's the next month!

But, since there are several things that are a turn off for everyone, listen to your Realtor when they keep shoving RE-SALE down your throats. They want your next move to be a good one too!


Enjoy!

No comments: