Thursday, May 12, 2011

Where You Should Look For Homes

I'm eating lunch and reading articles. Always have to keep current on what's going on, what the home consumer is looking at.

There has been some chat today about how many errors there are on websites that prospective buyers (and some sellers) are looking at and how it affects my business. If something is listed as active and it's already sold kind of scenario.

Been a beef of mine for a bit, but I certainly don't lose any sleep over it.

However the article I read a bit ago prompted me to remind my blog followers about my favorite web program for home shopping.

LISTINGBOOK. It's completely attached to our local MLS. Updates information every 30 minutes. My clients can let it send them e-mails and they can also search on their own, 24/7! My favorite part of the program is the 'Favorite' section...and the 'Reject' section. We can communicate with each other on individual homes. Map and view photographs. Set-up showings, etc.

I have a lot of people that like to use Realtor.com and Redfin.com. I just don't find them to be as accurate as Listingbook.

Keep in mind though, none are accurate at all if the information input isn't correct. If you want to take a peek, click on the link below.


It's best if I set up the first search parameters for ya though!

No comments: