Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Still Want To Live In Santa Clarita

As much as my personal residence has been hit by the housing bust, or whatever you want to call it today, I still prefer to live in Santa Clarita than other local to Los Angeles areas.

We have just about everything. I do think, and my mother would agree, that we are still a toddler when it comes to 'The Arts', but we are growing. I'm actually going to see another production at our local Canyon Theatre Guild in a couple of weeks. Not much in the way of museums, but we only live 30 miles from some great ones!

And, the article on my Yahoo home page lists all kinds of things that can increase your homes' value. And, guess what? We have all those things right here!


1) Schools - We have great schools!
2) Parks - Wonderful parks and we use them!
3) Golf Course - We have, I lost count....3?
4) Pond or Body of Water - Castaic Lake!

And, they didn't mention the people! Santa Claritans are some of the nicest people! Well, most of them! LOLOL

So, if you are thinking about moving away since your house has lost value? Remember, we still are one of the best cities to live in! And, if you have to move, at least know that people move here because we are a wonderful community and Yahoo just pointed it out for us!

No comments: