Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Santa Clarita Valley Home Sales Info - March 2, 2021

If you're a YouTube follower of mine, you've noticed I've just been posting in my First Time/Long Time Seller series the last few weeks so I figured I'd better get on it with a blog post here about the sales activity in our bee-u-ti-ful Santa Clarita!

Acton to the East, Stevenson Ranch to the West, Castaic to the North, and Newhall to the South...plus all the other communities they surround!

The coming soon category seems to be growing a bit. We currently have 31 homes/condos/townhouses in that grouping today. Those are the homes that the Sellers aren't quite ready to go on the public market, or we've chosen to use it as a strategic marketing tool to drive interest when it finally does. Ask me about it when we list your home!

The active properties available for sale match this Volvo model number!


Anyone know what model number it is?

We have a lot under contract! I mean, a lot! 555! I'd have to really look in detail, but I'm betting we have many that are in contract waiting for Sellers to find a replacement property. That's always a drag for both Buyers & Sellers!

Sold in the last 30 days? There were 293 properties that closed escrow in the prior 30 day period. Normal is what? Do you remember what I always say? 😉 We are about 10% lower than normal right now.

So, there ya go. Stupid low inventory, about a 2 week supply. A balanced market is more like 1000 homes available for sale in SCV.

Questions about the market, where I think it's going, how you should handle it? Just holler.

Oh, and the Volvo model number is 1.....6......4 

Lauren Witz Greber ~ Witz Real Estate ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com


No comments: