Friday, March 12, 2021

Certainly NOT The Pantone Colors of 2021!

I follow a lot of home decorating people on Instagram. I share periodically with my social media pals the ones that I'm drawn to as well as the ones I just don't get at all for fun!

I've noticed a few with really dark colors. One color in particular. I've seen it on exterior of homes, in other states Realtor feeds, and on my decor peeps that I follow on Instagram. It's a great photo scrolling place to see what's out & about.

I honestly don't even know what this color name is, but, it's pretty dramatic. I wouldn't suggest painting anything this color unless the home is really large or you're staying put til the next time you feel like painting.

Dark colors shrink everything you put them on. Make for mood changes. Reduce light reflection. Great for a music room where you want to be quiet, small, and moody though!




I grabbed these dark home photos off several different pages (although they seem to interchange sometimes) so I don't think it is the same house.

Anyone know what the color name is? Is it green? Charcoal? Just curious as I'd never feel like using it in my personal home.

What cha think?


No comments: