Friday, March 19, 2021

It's a Double Edged Sword All Right!

So, the long awaited Newhall Ranch, now called Five Point, project is finally getting some models opening fairly soon!

Santa Claritans have a couple different opinions on this new housing development. Actually, on all new housing developments.

It's either, "we already are over-crowded" or "we need more homes for people to live in that are affordable".

As a Realtor, I fall into the 2nd category all the way. I see what the shortage of housing is doing to home prices. I know, from 19 years of helping people with their Real Estate needs, that we truly do need more homes to cut back on this astronomical price appreciation so that buyers can actually buy a somewhat affordable home. Santa Clarita still is one of the more affordable cities in Southern California!

We have always had a few new construction homes floating around, but with this one popping up, it's time for this bold reminder:

IF YOU WANT REPRESENTATION THAT IS OTHER THAN THE BUILDER HELPING YOU BUY A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME.....I MUST GO WITH YOU TO THE VERY FIRST VISIT AT THEIR MODEL HOMES....NO EXCEPTIONS.

Okay, now, lookie here from Lennar:





One other thing to keep in mind, told to me by a Five Point mucky-muck......every home will have a Mello-Roos additional Property Tax. Every single one. How much, this is what I don't know just yet.

These models are supposedly coming in April. 
If you want to go look with me, send me a message!

~ Lauren Witz Greber ~ www.KeepYourWitz.com ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~
~ (661) 313-5470 ~


No comments: