Friday, February 19, 2021

Home Loan Interest Rate Info - February 19, 2021

I actually dated this post so if someone found it a while from now and wanted to compare future rates to these rates it'd be easy for them to do so! I'm such a giver, right? 😇

At any rate, when I think about interest rates today, it continues to blow my mind. When I compare it to what I paid for my first home, what it was when I did a 15 year, an adjustable, all types.....and what it is today....yup...mind blown.

But, honestly, rates crept up a bit, and I've heard conflicting info just in the last few weeks about where rates will be going this year. 

So, this is what you get today, with comparisons of rates over the last few decades:


Yes, I agree with what you're saying in your head....'But Home Prices Are So High!' And, when I'm talking to my buyers, I always tell them to have their lender run the numbers for them. If they are buying for the long road, the high price + insanely low rates may just = low price + higher rates!

Questions, Thoughts, Concerns about Real Estate? 
Just holler, I'm always happy to chat!
~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~


No comments: