Friday, July 10, 2020

Real Estate Stories of This Week!

As true to all my Real Estate weeks, this one has been a Roller Coaster but mostly the loop-de-loops have been quite enjoyable!

I met with a dear friend and gave her a starting list to prepare her home for a future sale. And, we had a great visit chatting about life too. Love.

A Buyer I'm working with has questions here and again for the Seller. So, I have to go through the Listing agent to get the answers. We've dubbed, well I've dubbed, him the two times a charm agent as I have to text/call/email at least twice to get a response. One text just came back as expired. Patience & Perseverance.

Sellers, a relocation situation, I've been working with has had a dastardly buyers agent. She's been very dramatic, telling mis-truths, extremely pushy. I actually had to raise my voice to her. We're closing early next week and when I spoke with my clients I felt I needed to apologize as they certainly could feel my annoyances towards the agent. They said 'Oh No. We loved that you were obviously willing to fight for us!' Lauren for the Win!

Couple that I met via a Facebook group that interviewed several agents are getting close to closing as well. They asked if we could possibly close early. Worked my tush off and poof! We're closing early. Funny part is the Seller sent me an email asking some questions that I'd been asking his agent about. I let the agent know his client emailed me, all good. I'm guessing his agent wasn't as available as I was? OCD here.

Another Seller couple that I'm working with we are waiting on the buyers appraisal to come in. It's their first time Selling, so they don't necessarily know exactly how the process is supposed to work, even though it's similar to when we bought this home, but always asks good questions. Teacher Mode.

A great check-in call with an upcoming Seller that I met with last week. They are busting their hump to get on the market ASAP. Motivator.

Young couple I took out last night....got their first true glimpse of how flip houses are not always done as pretty as the pictures show. Educator.

And, there is one of my faves....a young man that I've been working with who I am teaching patience to. Me? Yes, me, the impatient one....is teaching patience. LOVE WHAT I DO!


Want to be one of my next Real Estate stories?

No comments: