Friday, July 24, 2020

Honestly? This Made Me Think of My Big Sis!

I realized I hadn't blogged about any home improvement, design, remodeling, etc. for the entire month!

Took a look at some of my faves....i.e. read all the Houzz articles I had stockpiled!

And, since we're stuck at home a lot, and supposedly many are drinking a lot....this seemed pretty appropriate to blog about.

The Home Bar, As In, Where The Booze Looks Pretty!


Usually we see shelves attached to rear walls,
 I dig this hanging from the ceiling look instead.


And, lookie here!!! Who does an accent wall in their home bar area? Loved this!


YIKES!!! Talk about a statement!
Is there some Blue Alcohol that someone loves here?

I honestly don't see a ton of home bars when I'm showing homes. There are a couple tracks in Valencia & Saugus that were built with them, but not very many.

Anywhere you have a space, you can create a lovely home bar. Do you have one? We don't. I keep a few mini margaritas in the fridge with white wine chilling. Maybe have an extra bottle of white on the counter. But, I'm not a huge drinker and don't 'party' like I used to.....

No comments: