Friday, December 20, 2019

Sometimes It's About Keeping A Bathroom Clean!

Yup, Real Estate has many facets all right! I read a Houzz article about the best way to remodel a bathroom with how to keep it clean in mind when doing so.


I gotta tell you, they had great ideas. Very focused on not creating any mold in a bathroom. So important, we see all too much of that in baths. And, tiling the entire wall vs. painting to help avoid those...even if the dang fan is on the entire time your children are showering those super long showers......water/steam streaks you get on the painted walls.

Interesting enough to me to share was their suggestion about floating vanities...AND, toilets, so it's easier to clean the entire floor of the bathroom. Heck, I think of it as more cleaning to do. But, we would avoid that yucky grout look around the base of the toilets I see now & again if it was floating.

What cha think? 


I actually really liked this shower/bath set up.


A little too industrial for me, but I bet any maintenance peeps that have to clean here like the 'swabbing of the deck' this way much better than around sinks/toilets/vanities!


I know, no floating toilet in this pic....I just dug the floating sink! 

At any rate, if you're staying put in your home and thinking about remodeling your bathroom, definitely read the entire article from Houzz above, it's got other great suggestions too!

No comments: