Friday, March 15, 2019

Home Sales Activity March 15, 2019

Go ahead, guess? What's our active inventory in our lovely Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding neighborhoods? Can ya guess? Don't fret...I'm obviously going to tell you!!!


Well, needless to say...we are obviously not in Honolulu, but I thought it was a pretty cool pic with the active number of listings in my specialty area!

So, yes, 673....active homes for sale. 454 under contract, buyer and seller have agreed to purchase price at least. 260 sold, aka closed escrow, in the last 30 days.

Just keeping you current on the happenings with homes. I include Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Newhall, Castaic, and Val Verde.

Got a Val Verde, Newhall, and Saugus listing coming soon so I'll be adding to those numbers!

No comments: