Sunday, December 30, 2018

Santa Clarita & Surrounding Communities ~ Sales Activity December 2018

It's Sunday morning, December 30th, 2018. 10:02 am to be exact. I've done my morning routine, well not all, still need to lift a few weights, do some squats, ab work too.....

But, sharing with you the home sales activity in my town from the last 30 days.

Everyone watching knows the inventory has climbed, sales have slowed down, interest rates are moving.

A comparison of sorts was wise so here you go! Yes, including Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Valencia, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic, and Val Verde.


Right now we have 609 homes active for sale. Townhouses, Condos, Single Family Residences. 2017 that number was 379.

Under contract, meaning in escrow, we have 274...same time last year? we had 413. Big difference, right?

Sold in the last 30 days, 236. In 2017, that number was 287.

When I first started helping people sell homes, you could stick a sign in the ground and it would sell. Over the last 17 years the market has changed a number of times & I've been able to help people through all the different challenges.

In 2019 the market will definitely continue to stabilize. I'm watching it with a magnifying glass, for your benefit.

But, and I say this with the utmost honesty, I help you when the time is right for you. I don't have clients chase the market. I have clients that sell for their own reasons, buy for the reasons that make sense to them. I work with families, single people, young, older (notice I didn't say old!), I help anyone that wants my help.

And, I will take care of my peeps like no other. My support staff is far above the rest. My ethics are equal to none. My shoulders have the strength of Aquaman to carry your stress during one of the most important times of your lives.



I'm here for you. www.KeepYourWitz.com. Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com. YouTube. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. I'm here, there, everywhere. Whatever it takes for you to find me and for me to take care of you.


No comments: