Friday, December 7, 2018

Family, Community, Giving, Biz....Goals for 2019!

Yep, I'm putting it out there. I was doing a super fast work-out this morning and thinking of the things I want to work on next year. And, of course, we all know that writing it down is the best start.



So, I'm sharing with you in hopes that you jot down some goals for 2019. Starting small is fine. Roads to larger things. And, your goals don't have to be huge. Just a few things you want to change, do, accept, work on. Anything.....here goes.


FAMILY - mine is blended. I love every one of them. Towards the end of 2018 my Big Sis and I started truly 'hanging out'. It's been really nice. Mums is up here so I see her a lot & back hurting or not, I'm still playing Rummikub or Mahjong every week! 2019? To continue what I'm doing but to add visits with Mike's mom and see Zack & Cristina more frequently too. Brandon is out of state, but make his visits here as loving and fun as possible! And, sorry Big Bro, I'm going to send you silly messages a bit more frequently too!


COMMUNITY - Mike & I work a lot, you guys probably noticed this. We have a couple days that we plan just for us. But, and he's on board, in 2019 I plan to spend more time involved with my community not just selling houses, but seeing pals at community events. I've been having a blast at all the holiday boutiques, so if you're following me on Facebook, be prepared....there will be more of those "Lauren is Interested In...." popping up in your news feed!


GIVING - I donate time and money to American Cancer Society, Breast Cancer Walks, Our local Senior Center too. The Touch-A-Truck I work on but have missed the actual event the last few years. For 2019, Jennifer, Chuck, & Michel, I SWEAR I'm going to be at Touch-A-Truck! Sue, you know I'll see you in May at Relay For Life!


BIZ - I've been helping people in & out of homes for almost 17 years. I keep in touch with everyone, right? For the first dozen years or so, I helped about 10-12 families, couples, single people, buy & sell every year. About 5-6 years ago, that jumped up to 20 per year. At the end of 2016, I hired a transaction coordinator and my business life has changed, oh so for the better (why did I wait so long?)! For 2019, with the help of my fantastic team of affiliates, I will be working to help 30 families, couples, single people, move in and out of homes. Help them find a Realtor out of state, since moving out of California has been a big thing in my business. But, whatever peoples needs are, in Santa Clarita, or beyond, I'm ready to help them.

So, there you have it! I'll read this regularly so I remember. But, since I've been thinking about these things for a while....I won't forget. And, they are rather easy, and pleasant too!

Merry Almost Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays for whatever you celebrate!

Oh, and, if you want to send me your 2019 goals? I'll hang onto them for you & am happy to refresh your memory when you seem to be off track.


1 comment:

Eve said...

LOVE hanging out with you more too! XXXOOO