Friday, October 26, 2018

Changing Up Kitchen Islands

If you read my blog regularly, you know I love sharing some ideas from Houzz!!

I've been doing a few house projects this year. Have a couple more on the list to do. One is replacing kitchen counters. Probably not for another year or two still, but, I am attracted to articles that show pretty pictures with new ideas for kitchen makeovers. Sheesh, who isn't, right!?!?!?

This one was just focused on kitchen islands. And, since my pal that made my custom doggy gates mentioned a custom cabinet build he did with a toe-kick slide out doggy eating station, one of them definitely caught my eye!


Not sure if I'd be willing to give up cabinet space. 
But, nice to not give up floor space I suppose!


I really liked this one!
The idea of one counter with two different surfaces is very appealing.
And, the warmth of the wood to eat on is awesome!


This was in the article too, and it was a big fat no for me.
I am too klutzy, and that section of the vise that sticks out?
I'd be bruised on my hip forever! 



No comments: