Tuesday, April 10, 2018

E-Mail VS. Texting When Selling or Buying Your Home

I know we are all in this text-message speed era. Yes indeed. And, for short messages. Hello's. Hey ya wanna go look at this house? Or, hey we got our first offer in!!

Those are great.....most freaking definitely....those are awesome!

But, for important stuff, things that need to be documented......e-mail is absolutely the only way to go.

So, forgive me in advance if I text you and say "Hey, please respond to my e-mail so I know you received, understand, approve" or whatever it needs. SMS, Short Message Service, does not get saved.....e-mails do. Well, in the Real Estate world at least.



And, quite honestly it's truly a CYA, yours and mine!

Got questions about Real Estate documentation? Just holler. Lauren@KeepYourWitz....see? Notice I gave you my e-mail address? LOLOL

No comments: