Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ideas For The Back of Your Kitchen Island

Yes, the back. You know the part that everyone sees from the family room? The part that gets scuffed from feet accidentally kicking it while sitting on a bar stool chatting with you while you cook? Yep, that part.

I painted mine, same color as walls, just with a semi-gloss for ease of cleaning. Left all other areas white with the white cabinets..... and I thought I was being bold!

These are great though. Some other ideas from Houzz I didn't share. You know, bookshelves, built-in booth seating, painting (like mine), a wallpapered one I honestly thought was ugly. LOL

But check these out:


That is tile! Yes, tile! Super easy to keep clean and sooooo pretty!


This one is obviously wood, what a statement!


Well, this is a helluva bigger statement indeed!
Onyx....yep, back-lit too! Intense!


Nope, not wallpaper like I first thought.
It's actually metal. I dig it.

If I had to pick one for my house it'd be either the tile or the metal....but, who knows!
Which one did you like best?

Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com

No comments: