Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Week Before Christmas & The Offers Are Rolling In

Don't ever let someone say homes don't sell over the holidays!

I have a listing that went into escrow last week. I said, excellent, the rest of the year is tough.

Then, I had a past client refer their parents to me and we had to get their home on the market one week before Christmas!

So, they scrambled to do the pre-marketing needs, I used a different photographer since my regular one was on vacay, marketed the heck out of it with my networking groups.......and, the last 3 days have been a whirlwind, revolving-door type, wild ride of showings. I think my people were able to have breakfast, leave for showings, and then go to sleep at night in their home!

My phone was blowing up with requests to show, organizing with my clients, keeping track, following up.

And, then,....yes then, my e-mail started blowing up with offers. We have 5 now, expecting another one too.

Point of this post? 

Homes sell all year long.....and beautiful ones sell with multiple offers.........


No comments: