Friday, November 17, 2017

Wake Me Up Breakfast Nooks

If you read my blog regularly, you know I love the articles I get from Houzz!

This one was about breakfast nooks. And, decorating them to give you a wake-up buzz, maybe without the caffeine most of us need!

The article didn't say it, but I'm pretty sure you can decorate the heck out of your nook regardless of what the kitchen, and/or family room, decor is....well sorta.

As with any home, it's best if there is some flow of color, some continuity, to the house. It helps to create a feel good home.

But, with different pops of color, different textures, lighting....but still some symbiotic vibe....you can really wake up your breakfast nook.

Take a gander, let me know which one you think I like best & which one you like best!





No comments: