Friday, October 6, 2017

Client Reviews Are Great ~ But Other Realtor Reviews Are Fantabulous!

We all, Realtors and every other business out there, are asking for reviews. Reviews from past clients that appreciate our business. Say we've done a great job. Preach our worthiness, expertise, and knowledge in an online place.

We share those reviews on social media, our website, Zillow. I've got 26 on Zillow. Yippee! I only started asking in the last couple of years!

With these days of people being so super busy, it's hard to get them to sit down and write one. But, I appreciate all my clients that have in the past and those that will in the future.

They tell an online story of who I am and what my people think of me as a Realtor.

In the Santa Clarita Valley, most other Realtor associates know me. They've worked with me, heard of me, so letting them know what other agents think about me isn't as important.

But, submitting an offer on behalf of a client, to an agent that's never heard of me? The strength of my buyer, of their lender, their purchase ability, of their offer, is vital...but letting them know what a handful of other agents thought about working with me during a transaction? Could be the final piece of the puzzle that gets my clients' offer selected over others.

Whatever works, right?

So, I share with you, just a few....of other agents thoughts on little ole me.
I love what I do!

Other Agent Referrals:

Justin Bonney (Seller):
Lauren,
It was a complete pleasure working with you.  We had a multi-leg transaction that worked its way through.  Teamwork approach and can do attitude made it fun to work with you.  A true pro!  When I have buyers looking in Santa Clarita Valley, you are a call I will make!

Denise Spicher (Seller):
Lauren is an excellent agent to work with – one of my favorites actually.  She was on top of deadlines for the entire transaction as we went along.  I myself, like to keep things moving and smooth and Lauren does just that.  The communication lines were always open which makes things so much easier and beneficial for both parties.  There were no games…just looking out for client’s and getting the deal done as quickly and as seamlessly as possible.  I love when I see Lauren’s name as the listing agent if I have buyers as I know I will get a good, honest, hard-working agent on the other side of the transaction.

Diego Saco (Buyer):
I would like to say that it was an absolute pleasure working with Lauren! Her professionalism and personality really made our transaction a fun experience. I look forward to many more transactions with her!

Shawn Shai Halahmy (Seller):
Working with Lauren is great! We just closed our 2nd transaction together.  I pride myself on getting things done right, in a timely manner and getting clients to their goals.  It is also unusual to find another agent who shares this view and practice as I do.  Lauren is one of these rare agents who I can say is great to work with.  She understands how important what we do is.  She gets it done, and done right.  I look forward to the next time we can work together.

Kevin Backes (Buyer):
Without Lauren at the other end of the transaction there is NO WAY this escrow would have gone as smoothly as it did.  Dealing with tenants in the home to be purchased, landlords that live out of state and buyer’s that had a home to close before they could buy my listing, this definitely was not an easy transaction.  Lauren and her team kept me up to date throughout the transaction, which gave my clients the confidence that their home would close on time.  I can’t recommend Lauren enough and would definitely welcome the opportunity to work with her again.

Lynneve Hays (Buyer):
Lauren is a pleasure to work with. Even though we have both been in the business for a long time, this was our first transaction together! I have nothing but good things to say about this lady and would love to work with her again. Thank you Lauren for being the kind of realtor that other realtors enjoy working with. J





No comments: