Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Moving Pieces Is One Thing - Moving Without Breaking A Piece Is Another

About to close an escrow, lucky # 13 for the year, today.

Buyers agent e-mails me yesterday "with all those moving pieces" you made this easy...or something like that. I just re-read his email. 'For all the moving parts, I really enjoyed working with you. I hope we can do it again soon.' See? told ya, something like my first sentence!



But, he's right. We did have a lot of moving parts. A lot of things to put together. A lot of items that had to go just so. 4 homes in a row. One closed escrow about a week after we opened. Box checked off. Another just closed yesterday, box checked off. Mine will close today, box #3 checked off. My peeps purchase, out of state, will close tomorrow or next day. Final box checked off!

We had a ton of open communication between all agents. My escrow talking to all other escrows. Transaction coordinators following paper needs. Sellers & Buyers doing everything in as timely a manner as humanly possible.

With everyone doing what they're supposed to be doing, when they are supposed to be doing it? Moving pieces is exciting vs. annoying!

Happy that this chain of four homes is finishing up as stress-less as possible! With no broken parts at all!

No comments: