Friday, June 30, 2017

Kitchen Storage Ideas I Hadn't Seen Yet!

I always get excited when house hunting with buyers and we see a well organized kitchen. With soft close drawers/cabinets. Ones that have pull out shelves in the pantry or pot drawers too!

But, these gems....these I haven't seen before & they are so worth sharing!


Okay, how many of us have those canisters on the counter right now?
If we have them in a drawer, they are a tangled mess!


I don't have a lot of linens. Not a table cloth gal. 
But for those of you that are, oh so much better than folded up in a drawer!


THIS is fantabulous! Those pesky things we keep under the sink? 
Hate crawling on the floor to find the ones hidden in the back? 
This would make that issue go away!


Okay, I know...waste an entire drawer for a plug-in place?
Puleeze....this would turn into your junk drawer AND plug-in place!
Love it!

No comments: