Friday, January 29, 2016

It's A Constant Negotiation

Real Estate that is. I love it. I love continuously working out details.

You'd think an offer is written, a seller accepts, done deal, right? Well, maybe just work out a Request for Repairs. You'd think.

I love one of the agents I'm working with right now. We've worked together before and trust each other so it makes for a more fluid transaction.

Our clients are asking us, we're asking each other, we're working through the details.

Give a little, take a little, some time here, some money there.

Some agents have too much of themselves in the transaction and they want to make it a Tug-of-War more than anything.


Not this one. She's just all about making it as smooth as possible for her clients. That's what we're paid to do, make it as smooth as possible. 

And.....I completely appreciate that!

No comments: