Friday, December 11, 2015

TRID Boo-Boos ? Of Course! Don't Be Shocked!

I actually laughed out loud when I read it this morning. My bad.....oh geez, that is one silly phrase...my bad. I'm too old for that.

At any rate, I did laugh out loud. Of course we're going to see mistakes. That's why there was a forgiving period when the new disclosure rules went into effect.

Shocked that people make mistakes? Nah, everyone makes a mistake. These mistakes could be extremely costly in the long run though. Most mistakes are simple and can be corrected....if caught in time.


At any rate, the errors seemed to be mostly technical, grammar, punctuation, that type of thing.

I was pretty tickled when a buyers lender got a deal done in 30 days even with the new TRID disclosure delays recently. But, if you've studied them, got a good team, anything is possible!

No comments: