Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Awesometown MLS Numbers for July 8, 2014

Well, it's not just Awesometown that I'm reporting on but I do get a kick out of calling it that!


So, let's see here....as expected inventory is increasing rapidly!

ACTIVE in all of Santa Clarita Valley (Including Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Valencia, Saugus, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic, & Val Verde) ~ We have 808 homes available for sale! Yes!

Under Contract ~ 577

Sold in the last 30 days ~ 296

With these kinds of numbers we are now pushing a 3 month supply of homes! Yet, I still have 3 home buyers that I can't find the right home for! 

Let's see what the weekend brings!

Any questions about Real Estate in all of Southern California, I'm your girl!

Lauren Lefkowitz Greber ~ Realty Executives Valencia 

No comments: