Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lots Of New Homes

I've always said Valencia is the 'Town of New' and we are finally coming back to that again!

We were supposed to start the Newhall Ranch Project back in 2008...if my memory serves me correctly without looking it up. However, with the downfall of housing, and the problems with environmental issues, that was delayed. Expected to start up again in 2011. Nope. Most recently I had heard about another 18 months.

That project is a huge new home development project. To take about 20 years and mimic the master planned Valencia community.

At this time we do have several new home construction sites around Santa Clarita. Particularly in the Valencia surrounding area.

D. R. Horton up in Valencia near Copperhill. Lennar, West Creek off Copperhill as well. KB and Lennar both in the RiverVillage area off Newhall Ranch Rd. And, the newbies on the block, The New Home Company, Village Metro, off of Soledad across from the old Speedway!

If you want to take a gander at any of these new homes, give me a call, I'll be happy to chauffeur you around! Please do keep in mind that if you do want an, outside of the builder, agent representation, you must register online or go in physically with your agent.....the first time.


That's not the only new ones, just the ones I've been reading about lately!
Since a lot of us have the urge to move on from what's not working anymore in our homes, 
give me a call to go look at new construction!



No comments: