Friday, March 29, 2013

What's Selling In SCV?

It's Friday afternoon and I'm taking the time to give you the stats of this last month.  Real Estate in Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valley's has been hopping!

SCV is the focus of this blog post as that's where I live and help most homeowners. But, yes, I do have two personal escrows in the larger valley right now too!

This little MLS stat report includes all homes, condos, and townhouses in Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Fair Oaks Ranch, Mint Canyon, Saugus, Newhall, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Westridge, and Castaic.

ACTIVE : 267 ......Yes, only 267....from Acton to Castaic to Stevenson Ranch......267 
homes/condos/townhouses for sale.

Of those 26 of them are Short-Sales and only 19 are noted as REO's. Shocking, isn't it?!?!

PENDING/BACK-UP: 888. Over 1/2 of those are Short-Sale waiting for approval (476) and a measly 76 are REO's.

SOLD IN THE LAST 30 DAYS? : THREE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE (323)!!
99 were short-sales and 27 were REO's.

If you have any questions about buying or selling a home, questions about mortgage, short-sales, foreclosures...anything about the process....feel free to pop me a line or give me a jingle. I'll help in any way I can.

For now, I'm off to do some work on my current escrows and new buyers/sellers. That way I can be saying congrats to all that have found their dream home or have collected their check from closing escrow!

No comments: