Monday, January 23, 2012

Just A Reminder About Scams

First article read this morning makes me post this little tid-bit. I've touched on this before, but I would like to remind everyone that there are certainly ambulance chasers out there in the loan modification world!

Make sure you verify, if you decide to try and work with a company that states they can help you, that they are not just interested in a quick buck but do have a proven track record.

C.A.R. has this great link which leads you to more help in the verification process:


Although it is time consuming,  I have been told by successful loan-moders that YOU can do exactly what these companies are offering to do.

Just my 'Mother Hen' attitude kicking in......


2 comments:

carolyn said...

I read an article online that these loan modification scams were the #1 scam for the year 2011...

Lauren WITZ Greber said...

You are absolutely right!