Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Never Give Up....Never Surrender

I'm so close to finishing the toughest transaction of my decade career. Sooo very close, I can practically taste it.....as they say.

Several times I just thought I should walk away. For my sanity. For my safety. For my happiness. For my health.

But I didn't. I just couldn't. People were counting on me. People trusted me. I couldn't let them down.

Many people would have walked away, some not. I have to admit I lost it on my client once. Only once. I needed to. I had taken it up to 'here'! I certainly felt better after. ;o)

I know that what goes around comes around. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. But, I did absolutely nothing to deserve this challenge.

Did I?

But, I continued on, I persevered. And, for that I am very proud of myself. Very proud.

So, if you remember the movie.....


I never gave up, never surrendered.

And, I believe in the end, two families will be far better off than they were before they met me. And, I, of course, will have learned what to step away from in the future, and what to take on with the experience gained from all of this.


No comments: