Monday, December 27, 2010

The Next Decade in Real Estate

We're just about to head into 2011. The next decade. And again, I don't have a crystal ball, but I do have some experience.

So, in 2011, we will likely see more of what we've seen in 2010. Yeah, yeah, you already know that. But, we'll probably see more purchases again. Where we slowed down after the tax credits went away, we will see some people that just can't keep holding off on purchasing the American Dream.

We'll see some sellers that have been waiting for the market to turn around.... get tired of waiting. The reasons for waiting don't seem like the right reasons anymore anyways. They may realize that it is just too long to wait!

And, when new construction pops out? That will entice a few sellers with a little bit of equity to go ahead and sell to buy new again. We are the 'Town of New' remember?

Most people, the Real Estate Bible says, will move every 7-8 years. Even if we don't see it as the perfect time, it will just naturally happen anyways.

Mortgage rates are still really low. Under 5%. They may creep up to 6, but really, that's an amazingly low rate.

So (and I love doing these short blog posts, you see I like talking in person more), Real Estate just keeps on keeping on. And, so do I. Just call me. I'll help you in any way I can.

 Happy New Decade!



No comments: