Friday, March 17, 2023

Shrinkage Is Not Just For Laundry!

Everything everyone is reading is how the Real Estate market has slowed down. Today I had several Realtor articles dropped in my email about the percentages of agents that would drop off. 

Brokers are going to struggle, home owners, buyers, sellers, and agents. We will all struggle.

But, it's happened many times before. People hop on the Realtor 'train', do a few sales, make a little money. Then, when it gets difficult, when the number of sellers dwindle. Or the number in the buyer pool diminishes.....the amount of Full-Time Realtors shrinks just like your favorite pair of cotton jeans in a hot dryer!


Okay, yeah, yeah, you've heard this from me before. What's the purpose of this blog post then?

Well, a reminder for one. Reminder that I've made it through the tough times, I have always had money in my savings for the tight jeans times. I've always continued to help however many people need me, plenty or few.

Second? A huge reminder that this shall pass. That when the market gets 'better' again, those jeans will stretch back out. Newbies will come into the field I love so much, and they will earn a few bucks.

Third? Well, this is an easy one..... stick with the agents that are in this industry full-time, for the long haul, shrunken jeans or not!


That gal on the left? Full-Time for 21 years!
That cutie on the right? Full-Time for 6 years!
Both of us? Sticking it out with tight jeans or loose!
We Got You Covered!





No comments: