Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Curious About Santa Clarita Home Sales? Read On!

Still pretty robust, remember that from last month? And, an uptick in inventory too. Don't get excited, still crazy low, but Hey, I'll take any increase I can get!

Reminder, I use Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Valencia, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, & Castaic (including Val Verde) for my calculations.

Currently we have 31 in the Coming Soon category...honestly 2 of them are mine!

Active? We have 259. Miserably low, but it's 20% higher than last month!

In escrow is about the same ~ 547 ** Closed in the last 30 days ~ 407

I've been extremely busy this last 18 months. The last 6 has been remarkable. Thankful for the team of affiliates I have to assist me with my clients. And, thankful for a pretty decent group of agents on 'the other side' of the escrow. Well, one was awful, but we worked through it.

Just hoping the increase in inventory continues. Hopefully, a bit gradually, we see less of the wicked appreciation. 

Cheers to those that battled through so far! Cheers to the Sellers that have moved happily on. Extra Cheers to the Buyers that found their dream home amidst multiple offers, overbids, and more.

I'm here to help in any way. Whatever my peeps need, I'm their girl. Well, maybe woman now since I'm not coloring my hair anymore? 😉



No comments: