Friday, February 21, 2020

Sprucing Up Your Home For Yourself Or For Readying it For Sale?

Either way, there are some great ideas in a Houzz article I read this morning....that I've saved for a couple months!

I realized I hadn't shared any artsy-fartsy home improvement info on my blog lately so figured today was the day!

It's funny, as I've done several of these myself. And, I've suggested several to my clients. Whether they are considering some sprucing up on their current home, a new home they are purchasing, or doing some pre-marketing prep work for getting their home on the market.

This one I'm sharing is one I haven't done....but I just may consider it after seeing it here. 'Don't Forget Artwork' and I do have some space above my cabinets to place a couple....but, oh lordy the dust! Not sure yet, but I may.....


I'm not a fan of all that dark green, 
but I think the artwork shared in the kitchen is kind of innovative.

The full Houzz article is here:


If you're wondering what you can do to prepare your home for sale....always, always, always, ask your trusted Realtor BEFORE you do it! Remember, what you love, the masses may not. And, making the masses love your home....brings more money to you in the end!

~ Lauren Witz Greber ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~ 

No comments: