Friday, July 26, 2019

Ask Me First....Anything Real Estate Related....Ask Me First

Whatever you are thinking, ask me first. Should you or shouldn't you? Ask me first.

ANYTHING Real Estate Related....Ask Me First.


Our parents always taught us to ask before taking the last cookie, ask before getting up from the table, before this & before that.

I'm trying to teach you....ask first, particularly Ask ME First, anything you have thoughts on related to Real Estate.

Even if you think the answer may not be what you want to hear. Ask First. I just may surprise you.

Even if you think you're 99% sure, Ask Me First.

Thinking of Selling? Ask First before you make a decision you may regret. 

Thinking of Buying? Ask First before you ...oh, wait....same answer as above!

I'm here to help you, with anything Real Estate related. Whether it's in Santa Clarita, Southern California, Texas, Ohio, North or South Carolina, Oregon,....I won't list all 50 states, you get the idea.

Questions about property taxes? Ask Me First. Questions about Title issues? Ask Me First.

Need a handyman? Ask First. Plumber? Same. Painter...yup same. Home Warranty issue? What should you do? I think you know the answer.

I do this alllllllll the time. I've helped people in and out of homes...and, everything related to their home.....a bazillion times more than you have. Ask Me First.

I'm here to help your life be a little better. A little easier. A little happier. BUT, I can't do that for you if you....what? If you don't Ask Me First. Nope, ya gotta do it the way your parents taught you. Ask Me First.

Okay, off my soap box. I just need to make sure you realize I'm here to help you....always. Wow, I sure put a lot of ....'s in this post! ☺️


No comments: