Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Home Sales Activity in Santa Clarita May 21, 2019

I hope that the information I share keeps you current and knowledgeable on Real Estate!

Today is about home sales in our lovely little town. Acton to the East, Stevenson Ranch to the West, Castaic to the North, and Newhall to the South. Plus, of course, all our sweet little hoods in between!

Currently we actually have 720 homes for sale! WOWZA!


Under contract/In Escrow you wonder? 500. 
Yep, waiting for 500 homes to close escrow.

Sold in the last 30 days? A lovely healthy number of 374.

So, that means, we still are low, as we only have about a 2 month supply. I can see some homes staying on the market a tad longer. If you are a Seller, it now really requires appropriate pricing. If you are a Buyer, it still may be a multiple offer situation on the best of the best.

If you have any questions about anything related to your Home or Real Estate.....anywhere in the USA, contact me first. No matter what, contact me first. I'd hate for you to make a slight error because you didn't learn something correctly from me.

No comments: