Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Home Gyms And the 'Magic' Mirror

Perusing Houzz articles this morning....and deleting more 'We Want You Back' emails from LA Fitness (which I cancelled my membership about 5-8 years ago)....thought I'd share some info from an article about how to create a home gym you actually want to use!

As much as you can create a fantastic home gym...if it's not your thing....no matter how perfect, you're not gonna use it unless you really want to.

But, of course, making it pleasing to the eye will help. The full article is here: Houzz Home Gyms

There was actually one in the article about rock climbing. Be careful...yes, your favorite Realtor here....on anything permanent you put up. You decide to move and the next homeowner may have zero interest in your permanently bolted on rock stuff!


This one is mine. I had hubby put up mirrors. There is a lovely window as well.
Everything I need to get a good workout ~ 3 days per week!


Um, hello, yes!!! For a sweet yoga workout. 
But, shouldn't it be a bit softer lighting for relaxing yoga?


Now this! I'd love to have this view when working out. 
The fresh air during the sweaty workout? Oh yeah!

I'm not quite done yet.....CHECK THIS OUT ~ 'Magic' Workout Mirror

See? I have a TV in my exercise room...that I never turn on.
I've been wanting to take some classes.....but I'd have to do it on their schedule, not mine.
I have that video thing so I can do some stuff in my living room....BUT.....
I totally dig this thing!!!


No comments: