Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I Still Love The Newbies!

I work with Sellers, Buyers, re-sale, new construction. Whatever my peeps want, that's what I help them navigate to get in or out of a home.

But, there's still a special spot in my heart for those Newbie Buyers. You know, the ones that have never, ever done anything like this before? The ones that put all their trust in you to find the perfect home that fits their budget?

I just started the preliminary work with a new couple. We've been talking for a couple months, but now we're actually trying to get approved and focus on neighborhoods.

She sends me stuff she sees online. My Realtor eyes tell her the good, bad, ugly, fabulous. Funny is, one particular one she sent me I sent back 'Let's Buy This One!' and she said that was their favorite too!

But, I don't just look at pretty for my peeps, that's what they have a tendency to do already! I look at traffic, surroundings, commutes, upgrades that still need to be finished, pricing, property taxes, and more. I've even gone and done satellite views of the street to see if the neighbors are keeping their properties in good shape or if they all have iron window grates for safety!

I treat these buyers....well, honestly all my clients....as if I was the one buying or selling....or my kid, sister, brother. My clients are like family when we are together. Just ask any of them. I don't say YOU, I say WE when we are working together. It's always WE.

And, those Newbies? They definitely do better with WE than just YOU.


I'm here for you!

No comments: