Friday, March 9, 2018

It's National Barbie Day!

I swear, that's what my daily list of holidays says on the calendar for today!

Reminded me of a Seller introducing me to his neighbor "Meet my pretty Realtor." I very dryly replied "Pretty doesn't sell homes".

Working hard sells homes. Putting a sign in the ground and putting it in the MLS doesn't sell homes.

I sell homes, I sell a lot of homes. I am not a Barbie....no way, no how. I wear pants, tennis shoes if I need to, dresses when it's hot.

What do I do to sell homes? A helluva lot. A lot more than signs and MLS entries. A lot more than a pretty face Barbie might do.


(She doesn't look anything like me, does she?!?!?)

At any rate, I do whatever it takes to get my Sellers homes sold, for the most amount of money, in the shortest amount of time.

I'm looking at hosting a Million Dollar Listing SCV open house soon. I'm scrounging around for a rug for another Seller. I'm checking in on packing for one more. But, that's just the beginnings.

Reach out to me about what I do. About why I'm not a Barbie. I'd be happy to meet you....likely wearing my slacks.

No comments: