Friday, February 2, 2018

When Considering Color For Your Home

Remember when we were young, I'm late 50's, and there were maybe 12 crayon colors in the box? Then as my kids started using crayons, what, it was 64 I think?

Now, as with house paint colors.......it's endless choices!


But, just because there are in infinite number of color choices, you still need to be careful when you want to paint the interior of your home.

I've often had this very same discussion with buyers thinking about painting their new home. Sellers when we are prepping their home for sale.

There are ways to create a continuity in your home, while still using the many different colors that you desire.

Houzz knocked it out of the park with this article so I'm sharing the link directly here:


There are so many different ways, but remember, it's most appealing if there is one common thread of color.

No comments: