Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday MLS Stats for 10/4/13

Santa Clarita Valley ~ Awesometown to some....just home to others.

How many homes are moving in the last 30 days? What shows up on the MLS I can share. New homes don't usually hit the MLS, and trust me, there are some new homes moving.

Active ~ 568 total
Only 40 are Short-Sale
And, only 17 are Bank Owned
Just about exactly 10% of the market is distressed sales.

The deals were a year ago....those are gone,
 unless you're in a judicial state waiting to pounce like a vulture!



Pending/Back-Up ~ 619 total
265 are Short-Sale
Again, the number 17 is what hits for Bank Owned

Sold in the last 30 days? ~ 299
SS = 49
REO = 12

So, we are at a two month supply. We are seeing  price reductions. I am seeing a lot of my networking groups sharing staler listings. You know, the ones that haven't sold in the first 2 weeks? Yep, I've got one of those too!

At any rate, that's the latest numbers for our SCV. I believe the number of homes sold in last 30 days is a little less due to the hike in rates scare we had a couple months ago.

Questions, comments? Have at it!

No comments: