Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Santa Clarita Valley MLS Stats May 7, 2013

I've posted on YouTube, but see that I haven't posted MLS stats here for a couple of months!

So here goes:

Agua Dulce, Acton, Canyon Country, Fair Oaks Ranch, Mint Canyon, Newhall, 
Saugus, Castaic, Valencia, Westridge, Stevenson Ranch.

ACTIVE Listings for condos, townhouses, detached homes:
307.....Ugh, yep, still in that low 300 range.
23 of them are listed as Short-Sale
18 are Bank owned.

PENDING/BACK-UP:
834 Total
422 of them are the Short-Sale...really, longer than normal sale...variety
52 are Bank owned

SOLD in last 30 days:
329
89 were Short-Sales
and, 39 were Bank owned.

Every day I look at our MLS....3, 4, 5 times a day. I network with my own company and two additional Realtor groups as well. I contact my personal data base of over 400 people too! All, in the search of listings right now. That's what we need, fo sho, more listings. And, I'm trying to personally get them for you! And, I'll talk to just about anybody to do so!



Questions? Just give me a shout ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com


No comments: