Friday, February 2, 2024

NEW Television Entertainment Center Ideas !!

Looking at a new home with Buyers and frequently the thought goes to 'Where am I going to put my TV?'  When my first husband and I were looking for homes in Valencia, back in 1993, we distinctly passed on one since our ginormous television wouldn't fit in the living room. It was one of those rear projection TV's. So modern back then!

Then it progressed to the flat screen televisions. Entertainment centers, over fireplaces. But, we often still wonder how we can make the TV not really the focus of that wall, right? Well, for some members of the family I'm right. Hah!

These were some beautiful ideas from HOUZZ designers. The full article is in the link below the photos.


A librarian friend of mine probably has this already!


Very sleek, any color would do. I'd probably pick an earth tone.

This reminded me of a movie theater in a fancy airplane!

👉 Full Article From HOUZZ

One of our favorite parts of being a Realtor is seeing other peoples homes. Looking for design ideas for ourselves and for our clients as well. If you're a Realtor though, you know, the most favorite part is making someone's home dreams come true. 💗


No comments: