Friday, November 17, 2023

Santa Clarita Home Sales Info - November 17, 2023

 Well, first off, THANK YOU!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š


Even in this wild market, you've entrusted us with your home purchases and sales over and over again. You've referred many people to us, and we appreciate the trust you have placed in our open hands. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. ๐Ÿ’—

On to the home sales info:


Home sales in SCV, including Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Newhall, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Val Verde, and Castaic were pretty much the same as last month as you can see in the picture.

Interest rates have been high, dropped down for a moment, back up again. Inventory is at best a 1.5 month supply which is what is keeping home sales moving even amongst the high interest rates. 

Please give congratulations to our Jennifer!!! 


This girl is working so hard for our clients and it shows!!!

It's weird for me to not see my name on our sales boards, Zillow, top producers, etc. But, my ladies are doing all the footwork and I'm in the background when you or they need me. I'm completely aware of the transaction/contract as it's happening, but I give all the recognition to them. And, I'm happy to see their success' through all of you that trust me to trust them.

If you need anything, give me a jingle. If you want to talk about Real Estate, I'm always around. If you want to buy or sell a home, we've all got you covered.

Wishing you all the joys that the upcoming holiday season should bring.

Lauren, Leslie, & Jennifer.








No comments: