Friday, August 11, 2023

Interest Rates & Buyers Thoughts

I can't even recall the number, but it was a high percentage rate that came back in a buyer survey that 'It Was Not A Good Time To Buy A Home'. I wanna say it was about 92%. That seems crazy high as we are still selling homes in Santa Clarita.

Oh, and then there is this that I just read this morning:

Mortgage rates rise again, but look poised to drop in the fall

The 30-year fixed rate climbed to 6.96% for the week ending August 10, the highest rate since November 2022


Buyers have become accustomed to the lack of inventory and the higher rates...presumably.

However, I've said this before, and I'll just keep saying it. Buyers buy, and Sellers sell, when the time is right for them. Regardless of the lack of inventory, the high interest rates, or the color of the moon.


If the time is right for you, to sell or buy, just holler. 
We'll make it as easy as possible for you.



No comments: