Thursday, July 20, 2023

Oh Goodness, THE Powder Room

Most homes have a mixture of full baths, 3/4 baths, 1/2 baths, and maybe a powder room. The powder room is generally used for guests, or a quick 'visit' while cooking or lounging in the living room. The larger bathrooms are generally near the bedrooms. So, having a powder room is nice for company to use while staying away from sleeping areas.

But, when was the last time you re-decorated your powder room? Maybe a vanity? Probably changed out a toilet, of course you've painted in the last decade.

Check out some of these that Houzz intrigued me into searching out for you, to peruse through, and maybe get ideas for a do-over of yours. The rooms are so small, heck, you could re-do it every couple of years for a small budget.


This one caught my eye right off the bat! Would I pick it for me? Nope. But, I did think the simplicity of it, along with the colors, was pretty tastefully striking.


I did like this one a lot. Those are my kind of colors. Same as one before with that thick vanity. Not so sure how I feel about that. But, colors and simple win me over.


Love the wallpaper! Wouldn't use wallpaper in a bathroom that had a shower due to the steam. But, this would work well in a powder room. I like the faucet too, wall sconce? Meh. Pass on the mirror as well. It is a small room, but I want to see more than just my face when I take a girls break.


This is totally NOT me at all, but oh, so dramatic. One of you will love it. Felt a bit to 'hotel-ish' for my taste. The back wallpaper I kinda like, but the mix of the two just not my thing.


I know, I know, wild. But, the green called my name!! I think I could use that wallpaper on maybe one wall. Not a fan of the geometric cabinet, but do dig the mirror with the lights behind/around it!

Ah, RealtorLife, we see so many things related to homes. 
And, I totally enjoy that aspect of it indeed!


No comments: