Sunday, May 7, 2023

Home Sales Activity May 2023 & More News!

Well, it's been a month, so since I strive on keeping you informed, herein is your Santa Clarita Valley home sales info!

Acton to the East, Stevenson Ranch to the West, Castaic to the North, and Newhall to the South. Plus all the sweet neighborhoods in between.

As of just a few moments ago we have:

Coming Soon - 8 / Active for Sale - 241 / In Escrow - 361 / Closed in the last 30 days - 229


More News Too! Leslie and I are bringing on another agent to our 'family'! We are quite excited too! Born & raised in Santa Clarita, stellar background, ethics that match ours, and a nice big BRAIN too! The running Leslie & Lauren joke has been that I'm the louder of the two, but Leslie has a nicer delivery than I do! Well! Humph! Now, Jennifer, I think she's going to win on the nice, but she won't beat me on the loudness levels! 


I have to say, every time I see us together....I can't help but think of ... "A Blonde, Brunette, and a Redhead (change that to Grayhead) walked into a bar....." LOLOLOL

Please Welcome Jennifer!! 😍

And, even more important? Wishing all of you that are mothers, in any kind of role, a most beautiful mothers day next Sunday!


How cute is that flower in Regan's hair??

No comments: