Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Santa Clarita Valley Home Sales Activity - November 2021

Yes, of course, inventory is down right now. We just had Thanksgiving, Hanukkah is happening right now, Christmas is just a few short weeks away!

You may be surprised to read this but sales are still robust. Yep, I like that word! LOL

Reminder, I include Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Newhall, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Val Verde, & Castaic as SCV. So, the below numbers are with those areas included.

As of this moment:

Coming Soon: 13

Active: 217

In Escrow: 518

Closed in the Last 30 Days:

I have no idea what/who this little guy is, but the number on his hat worked for this post!

I've got 2 Sellers working on the list of things I suggested to get their home market ready. I've got a couple back-burner buyers.

Really looking forward, so bad to say this, for the holidays to be over so we can get back to selling homes for people! 

If you have questions about Real Estate, whether Selling or Buying, just give me a shout. 

Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com / (661) 313-5470


No comments: