Friday, October 9, 2020

Just an FYI, I've Never Been Under Federal Investigation....

But, apparently.....not surprisingly either.....Opendoor has. 

Opendoor is an American real estate company based in San Francisco. It makes as-is cash offers to property sellers through an online process, improves and repairs the properties it purchases, and relists them for sale. Wikipedia

Yup, I copied and pasted that right off good ole Wikipedia....no fake news for me! 

At any rate, HousingWire shared their article with me. Which, also noted that iBuyer had 118Million dollars in losses in just the first 1/2 of 2020.

I guess the reason for this sharing of info on this one is pretty obvious. Be careful. Be extremely careful when you're buying or selling a home.


I know sometimes it seems like Realtors make tons of money. So you look around to see where you can save a few bucks. Not going to kid you, every once in a while an escrow goes effortlessly and I think "Wow, that's a nice paycheck for that easy escrow!" But, that's not the common. There is so much work that we do to protect our clients, before, during, after. So much that our clients aren't aware of. Maybe I should tell them? Just kidding, my job is to make the process as stress free as possible for my peeps.

At any rate, back to Be Careful. You truly do get what you pay for. I'm happy to answer questions, tell you what we do day in & day out. Tell you the differences between me and a real estate company that is under federal investigation. Eeeeck!


No comments: