Friday, November 22, 2019

Our Sweet Loving Santa Clarita Valley Home Sales Activity

Inventory is dropping, 15% less this month than last. But, home sales are still strong.

That darn 325-ish sold in 30 days number is still happening!!

Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Fair Oaks Ranch, Saugus, Valencia, Newhall, Castiac, & Stevenson Ranch.....all included in my information to you.


Yes, we're not just about houses!
 I'm looking forward to hiking with my eldest son again soon,
 and SCV has tons of beautiful trails!

Oh, wait, back to your homes sales activity....

*We currently have 490 active homes, condos, townhouses, for sale. Last month was 571.

*We currently have 413 in escrow. Last month was 484.

*Closed in the last 30 days? 304. Last month was 322.

We've had a lot of rough days out here in the last couple of months, but it's still a most beautiful place to live. Just ask me, I've been here for almost 3 decades & have been helping people buy & sell homes for almost 2 decades.

Yup, I love SCV!!! #SantaClaritaStrong

No comments: